N E W P R O D U C T I N F O R M A T I O N
DIGITAL SAMPLER & DISK DRIVE FOR THE ADD-ONE ELECTRONIC DRUM SYSTEM
- Expands the sound capability of Dynacord's ADD-one by allowing studio quality digital sampling.
- Expands the program storage capability of Dynacord's ADD-one with 768K bytes of additional memory.
- Active functions are controlled via the ADD-one's on board microprocessor and 80 character lighted LCD display allowing easy operation and extensive sound processing.
- Sampling parameters include: user selectable sampling rate (25 or 50 Khz), user selectable sample lengths (up to 30 seconds), pitch default settings, naming of sounds, editing start and end of sample, looping, assignment of variable start based on dynamic tracking.
- Disk mode features control over selective or complete program data transfer-making precise and identical duplication of sounds and parameters from one ADD-one to another practical and trouble-free.
SPECIFICATIONS: single space rack mountable, XLR and 1/4" phone jack inputs, input level adjustment, 3 1/2" disk drive, disk/sample mode
switch, on/off power switch, power cord, disk storage slot, data transfer cable and ADD-one expansion board.
DRUM WORKSHOP, INC.
101 Bernoulli Circle
Oxnard, CA 93030