In addition to the embedded code I developed for some of my other projects,
I have done a few software-only projects, including:
- DOS device drivers for PC parallel port IDE disk drive and CD-ROM interfaces.
- Automated telephone touch-tone interactive system software.
- Various DOS utility programs.
- Test and calibration software for industrial power controller.
- High speed multiple IDE disk duplication software.
- Solar tracking and data logging applications
- CNC milling machine application
- Gerber plot file viewer
- Serial communication utilities
Lately, I've been doing quite a lot of C programming for both UNIX and
Windows operating systems.
I have written assembly code for the following processors:
- Intel 80X86, 8051
- Microchip PIC
- MOS Technology 6502
- Motorola 6809, 68HC11, 68000, 68HC908, 56800 series (DSP)
- National Semiconductor COPS888
- Texas Instruments TMS320C14 (DSP), MSP430 series
- Zilog Z-80, Z8
Check out my first program ever published.